ABOUT ME



Who am I?


Instead of writing, “Who am I?”


let me tell why I am who I am!?I believe that everything in this world has a story behind it. It can’t simply be that Allah “god” made all of creation for his or our pleasure. There must be a reason for the creation of the earth, the sky, the moons, the animals and mankind.

Even though I was born a Muslim, raised in an Islamic country and educated in an English school, I have yet to fully know the purpose of my life. I mingled with people of all sorts of nationalities, religions and faiths at a young age and travelled to the east and west, but I still had questions. Therefore, I took a journey to understand who I am. Why am I here? Where am I going? These were the questions that lightened my way to discover the real Muhidin, the inside of him!

I asked my dear mum and dad (may Allah protect them), I read classical and contemporary books, and I even asked the wise and elderly people, but nothing seemed to answer my questions!

Then I found a book that was different from any other book – you might guess that it is the Quran! No, it is not the Quran that you know about! It is the Noble Quran that, if you read it with an open heart, will definitely answer all of your questions as it did my own. It told me why I am, where I am going – which led to who I am.

All praises to Allah that I am a Muslim!
MUHIDIN MOHAMED NOOR.

Comments

Popular Posts